With every decision we make, we ask is it right for our team members and our guests. It’s why we source the best ingredients, make everything in-house, and mentor team members each day. We believe it’s the only way to do business.
How We Nourish The Good Life:
• Growing brand [yes, that means growth for you too!]
• Interactive and personal training
• 50% off food while you’re working
• Real food, real ingredients
• Sundays are for you [we’re closed]
• Holiday closures
• Fun culture of positivity and gratitude
• Modern, energetic environment
• Set expectations – no guessing
• And of course, competitive pay!
Life as a Catering Driver:
• Create real connections with our guests and catering clients
• Support Catering Coordinator with all order prep
• Deliver catering orders to local businesses
• Support team members working on the line
• Be good to others. Be good to yourself!
Is it a fit? We’re looking for a team member that is:
• Available to work at least four or five shifts a week
• Driver license required
• Growth minded, driven, and detail-oriented
• Enthusiastic, positive, and patient
• Learns quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Adaptable to new processes and systems
Become part of a collaborative group that values teamwork above all else. As a company, we continue to innovate, challenge the norm in the restaurant space and create a place where our team and guests feel energized.
We opened our first location back in 2004. Today we have over 55 kitchens across 8 states and are continuing to quickly join more communities each year. Become part of the adventure today!Driver license required. With every decision we make, we ask is it right for our team members and our guests. Life as a Catering Driver:. Available to work at least four or five shifts a week....